Friday, September 25, 2026

Puffy Clouds

 

I noticed some big puffy clouds building up in the east behind Camelback Mountain one evening and I had my fingers crossed that we might get some rain later on.  However, no rain showed up.  

Usually a build up of clouds in the east is a good sign of rain on the horizon but lately we've been seeing the clouds but the rains seem to pass us by.  I guess that's just another sign of our changing weather patterns.  

7 comments:

Diaday said...

Such a beautiful landscape.

Travel said...

The colors make me swoon,

RedPat said...

Those are wonderful clouds, Sharon. Nice shots.

contempladoraocidental.blogspot.com said...

I'm not going to copy these pictures, but I’m going to look at them over and over to paint them. This is going to be a huge challenge for my painting skills, as you well know. 😊

Gemel said...

What a fabulous view.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful skies. Our weather reports keep telling us it's going to be a very wet winter. Fingers crossed!

Amypie71 said...

That is funny, I can see why they are called camelback mountains.