Monday, September 28, 2026

People of Note

 

I found this mural recently on the side of a small Mexican restaurant called El Pacifico.  It features some noted people with Mexican roots.  There is Jenni Rivera, Selena Quintanilla, Carlos Santana and Cesar Chavez.  The mural appears to be a bit faded so I think it's been there a long time.

Taking part in Monday Murals.

8 comments:

Gemel said...

That is a cool mural.

contempladoraocidental.blogspot.com said...

I only know two of those artists.

RedPat said...

A good tribute, Sharon.

Travel said...

The world needs more murals.

Sami said...

A nice tribute mural, I only know the male artists. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon.

Bill said...

Very nice mural, I like the title of this post.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Always great to celebrate outstanding examples of a people's culture!

Diaday said...

I so enjoy seeing murals...public art reaches so many people who would prefer not to go to museums.