Saturday, September 19, 2026

Over the Wall

 


It was nice enough Thursday evening to have our champagne Thursday drinks on Glenda's back patio.  While sitting there looking up at the end of Camelback Mountain, I noticed how I could see some homes lined up in the canyon view. I used the telephoto on my cell phone to see if I could capture the scene. It did a pretty good job.











I also noticed that one of Glenda's desert rose plants has two blooms on it right now.  It's a blooming bonus!

5 comments:

  1. You could spend a lifetime capturing images of that mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your phone did a good job indeed. The picture is very clear.
    The roses offered a splash of colour.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Champagne on Thursday nights looking at Camelback Mountain...life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice view up the mountain, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There would be endless photo opportunities in those mountains.

    ReplyDelete