Sunday, September 6, 2026

Hello Chicago

 


I arrived in Chicago yesterday afternoon and was somewhat overwhelmed by the crowds of people.  I'm used to Chicago being a busy city but the crowds do seem exceptional. Apparently there is a jazz fest going on and it is a holiday weekend too.  

This is the view from my hotel window.  A very pleasant view indeed.












The Magnificent Mile Association is sponsoring and art exhibit of sculptures by Carole Feuerman so Michigan Avenue is dotted with a series of swimmer themed sculptures.  
















I'm sure I'll run into a few more over the next few days.  


5 comments:

  1. SMILE, one of my favorite cities, if not for those winters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your view! The Magnificent Mile never fails to dazzle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to Chicago so look forward to your posts, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great skyline shot! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete