In that same batch of photos from 2012 that I posted yesterday, I found several photos taken with the macro lens. I can't believe I carried all that equipment to the garden back then. My shoulders and arms must have been a lot stronger then.
That macro lens was the last lens I bought for that Sony DSLR and I loved using it. I took a lot of great close-up shots with it.
It's amazing what I used to lug about in my camera bag years ago.
ReplyDeleteGreat macro shots.
For Chicago last week, I didn't take my big camera, trying to save space and weight, and I missed it.
ReplyDeleteNow you used an IPhone 17pro like me but I do still have my kit and use it now and then
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of the spines on the aloe! (I think it's an aloe, anyway.) Maybe it's time to experiment with hauling the macro back to the garden now and then!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, Sharon.
ReplyDeleteI love macro photography and yours is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSuch a reward for your "mental and manual labor". I like particularly the one of the bee and aloe.
ReplyDelete