Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Mountain Homes

 

I happened to be in a neighborhood that gave me a good view of some of the houses that cling to the south side of Camelback Mountain so I took the opportunity to snap a few photos.  These are all what you would call luxury homes so many of them are very large.

These will all give the homeowners a nice view over Phoenix with a glimpse of the downtown high rise buildings to the west and the urban sprawl to the east.


Living on the mountainside has it's challenges as my friend who lives on the north side of this mountain will attest.  That said, the views really are spectacular.


1 comment:

  1. Living surrounded by wildness, with little to no neighbours is bliss in my eyes. But as you state, it comes with many challenges. Living surrounded by native bushland, I know the perils of living surrounded by nature.

    ReplyDelete