I snapped a photo of these gorgeous chrysanthemums that I saw at my local Whole Foods store. I just thought they were so beautiful in their perfect fall colors. They almost look a bit unreal but I assure you they were real plants.
I snapped this shot when I went to the opera a week ago. The Herberger Theatre always has an art show going on in their lobby area and this wonderful rooster caught my eye. It was painted by Margaret McNeal and it's called "Roger Rooster" and a fine looking rooster he is.
I snapped this photo while I was stopped at a traffic light. I glanced over and saw this crazy looking wiring running along the street. That is one huge mess of wires and other things. I need to drive by here again to see if it still looks this way or if this was some sort of temporary arrangement.



6 comments:
Amazing colors.
I doubt they would get away with that trick with the power cables over here
I love those flowers, Sharon.
Beautiful colors! When my daughters lived in Lincoln Park, their back deck looked over an alley and all kinds of wires were attached to poles and buildings. It was messy but it was all part of the urban look. The wires in your photo look like a project in progress.
Nice set of photos. The rooster looks very aristocratic. : )
Roger IS a fine-looking rooster, though he looks a little like he's floating in the air! That wire is crazy. When I was in India I saw a lot of dubious wiring that looked like that, but it's not something I ever remember seeing in the USA.
Post a Comment