At the beginning of the week, we had lots of rain and much cooler temperatures. I snapped the above photo on Monday looking at Camelback Mountain from where I live. I liked how the top of the mountain had some sunshine on it while the darker clouds were still hovering around.
On Tuesday we had some more rain but later in the afternoon it started to clear. I decided to take a walk at the Desert Botanical Garden so I headed that way around 3:30 in the afternoon. I climbed up the steep trail where I could get a view of Camelback Mountain from the south and looking north. An added bonus was all the big, puffy clouds in the sky.
I enjoyed all those clouds scattered across the sky.



8 comments:
Fascinating views.
Such a wonderful landscape.
You had lots of rain?! That's fantastic!
Those are great captures indeed.
Somehow it looks cooler in these pics, Sharon.
The desert landscape is so beautiful.
Beautiful photos, Sharon. Camelback Mountain reminds me of Errigal Mtn here, they both have a similar shape.
Beautiful photos. I really like the first one, with the top of Camelback being lit up and everything else in shadow. Very nice!
Interplay of light and shadows makes everything in photographs and paintings.
Post a Comment