Sunday, September 27, 2026

Passing Observations


 I have three observations I made while driving around a nearby neighborhood last week.  First I saw this three stump that looks like it has been fitted with a roof of its own.  Maybe this is a community center for the birds.  

Then I saw these very rustic doors being used at the entrance to one home.  They make an interesting addition to a modest bungalow.

This house has come up with a more elaborate entrance door.  It's just as rustic as the ones above but I like the addition of all that greenery surrounding the entrance.

6 comments:

  1. It's wonderful coming across unique arty additions to humble homes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot of great architecture in that town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very observant...
    Community Centre for the birds! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last one too, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How unique, I like the second one with the two entrances.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A community center for the birds, I love it! I can just picture them holding their weekly meetings under that little roof. And those rustic doors with all that greenery make such a welcoming entrance.
    https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete