Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Beyond Comprehension

 


I was driving around a neighborhood close to home when I saw this rather unusual "thing" sitting in someone's front garden.  What is it?  Is it supposed to be a rooster skeleton? Why? 

So, I Googled "why a rooster skeleton" and apparently it's a popular Halloween decoration so you can "bring a spooky farmhouse-style twist" to the Halloween displays.  

I don't get it.  But, it does make for an interesting blog post!  😁

6 comments:

  1. Rather interesting, although slightly weird for a Halloween decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A rooster skeleton is definitely a new one for Halloween decor — that "spooky farmhouse twist" explanation is almost funnier than the decoration itself. Whoever put this together clearly wanted to stand out on the block, Sharon!
    https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you imagine the chicken soup you could make from a bird that size?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is weird. I don't get it, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete