Tuesday, August 25, 2026

It Was a Dark and Stormy Night

 


We've had a lot of cloudy nights lately and some of them bring lightening displays but unfortunately, very little rain.  The top photo was take a week ago when there was lots of lightening flashing around under the clouds.

The photo to the left I took last Thursday evening when I was heading home from a friend's house.  I almost deleted it but, after looking at it a while I decided I liked it.  It seems to express that classic saying "it was a dark and stormy night" perfectly.  

4 comments:

  1. Never delete a photo, you never know when it is going to be the perfect image. I love the moon behind the palms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great shots, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dark and stormy night photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only those storms came with rain! But the photos worked out great. :)

    ReplyDelete