Thursday, April 9, 2020

Dramatic Sunset


I took this photo on February 29th when I was at the Monte Lucia Resort for a fundraising event for an organization called The Arizona Pet Project.  The group was enjoying happy hour on a patio when I looked over and spotted this gorgeous sunset.  I remember when I took it thinking I'd post it the next day.  I'm not sure what happened but obviously that never occurred.

I've been scouring the archives lately (what else is there to do) and I've found all kinds of great photos that never made it on to the blog.  It's nice to know that I have some options while being housebound as all of us are.

19 comments:

biebkriebels said...

It looks almost there is a huge fire overthere! Wonderful to find all the old treasures in our archives isn't it?

Andy said...

Wonderful way to finish off the day. I am looking forward to seeing you archives. [ o ]

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Very nice sunset

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Beautiful sunset, I have not see one like that in a while

RedPat said...

My sunset view is over a beer store so even when the sky is beautiful the surroundings aren't. This is a lovely one, Sharon.

Karl said...

Wow, what a sky !
Beautiful dramatic picture, Sharon !

Revrunner said...

Red sky at night . . .

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gosh that sky is on fire Sharon, glorious sight. Happy weekend, take care 💙

Lucyna Drozłowska said...

Piękny uchwycony zachód słońca . Dobrze mieć kilka fotografii w zapasie na taki czas jak teraz:)

Regina said...

I love Arizona sunsets. And the sunrises when I get up early enough😊

Bill said...

Wow, the sunset is stunning!

Steve Reed said...

Beautiful! Yes, this is a great opportunity to scour the archives. Don't you have a balcony or terrace? Maybe you can shoot some photos from there! (You've probably already done that and I just don't remember them.)

Amy said...

Beautiful looks like it's on fire.

Catalyst said...

That photo looks like a metaphor for what's going on in the world today.

Gemel said...

Thar is one heck of a sky!

Stunningly beautiful.

Kay said...

That's gorgeous! I'd hate to think a sky like that might have been lost in your archives.

Catarina said...

That is an impressive sky... sort of intimidating...

Thérèse said...

Wow Sharon! Super beautiful sky.

William Kendall said...

What a sky!