Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Designer Influenced Event


I went to the Phoenix Art Museum on Sunday to see a new exhibit that had just opened (more about that in another post).  I discovered they were setting up for a luncheon that was going happen on Monday.  It is called the Independent Woman Luncheon and it celebrates the valley's premier design community.

The room was so beautiful that I wished I could go.



















They told me that each table was set by a different designer so each one will have the designer's own special look to it.
































It would be hard to pick a favorite but just from these photos, I think I'd like to sit at table #12.

8 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Very inviting indeed!

Andy said...

It's a tough choice but 12 is a good choice. No men eh?

RedPat said...

There is no minimalist look at any of those tables! There is a load of decorations that's for sure.

Steve Reed said...

You're an independent woman! Why CAN'T you go?! :)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wow that's a fabulous sight to behold Sharon 💙

Bill said...

Once people come, I think it would be very crowded. #12 is a good choice.

William Kendall said...

Very well decorated!

Kay said...

This looks wonderful! I wonder if the setups were being auctioned off to attendees. Whatever the plan, I love how great it looks. Eye candy!