Monday, January 6, 2020

Inspired by Location


As I promised yesterday, here is the mural on the side of the little restaurant I posted about yesterday. This place is positioned very near Tovrea Castle (depicted in the center) and just east of downtown Phoenix (hence the view of high-rise buildings).  I'm not sure why the depiction of what I believe is the Japanese Friendship Garden.  That is a little further away but, there must be a connection.  The mural is signed by "Rudy" an artist that goes by RuArt.

8 comments:

Andy said...

Very attractive mural. My compliments to the artist.

biebkriebels said...

That looks nice!

Revrunner said...

Car almost looks like it had a run in with the sign.

RedPat said...

I like it a lot, Sharon!

Steve Reed said...

Maybe it's just depicting a variety of Phoenix locales!

William Kendall said...

Quite pretty.

Kay said...

That's so unexpected looking at the front of the building. It's nice.

Gemel said...

Fabulous.