Monday, January 20, 2020

Dog's Day


It was Dog's Day at the Desert Botanical Garden on Saturday so I went hoping to get lots of cute doggie photos.  I went around 9:30 and it was so busy that the dogs were all a bit wired so I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked.  Why stand around posing when there are so many other dogs to converse with.


I love how this one had his tongue curled up.  It wasn't just for a second, he sat like that for quite a long time.


At one spot they had this little obstacle course so the dogs could jump over it.  I loved watching this because almost all the dogs wanted to go around it instead.  They seemed to be saying "why would I want to do all that jumping when it's easier to just walk around this thing."


When I left, people were still lined up to get in.  There were a LOT of dogs there.

12 comments:

Andy said...

Looks like a fun day. Wish I were there. )_ _ __/°°¬

biebkriebels said...

Funny all the dogs going out together with their bosses.

RedPat said...

It looks like everyone had fun!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love doggy days like this Sharon. It must be universal, dogs are like children, sometimes they just refuse to perform 😊

R's Rue said...

Love.

Bill said...

What a nice fun get together day for the doggies. I bet they got some treats to take home too. :)

Catarina said...

I can see!!!
You managed to get a few nice shots!
: )

William Kendall said...

Such canine cuteness!

Kay said...

That looks like great fun for dogs and people. We got to work with Guide Dog puppy Hadley today. She took her first trip to Home Depot, capped off with a stop at Petco. She was a real pro. It's enjoyable to look at the world through a dog's eyes.

Lucyna Drozłowska said...

Zabawne są te buty z komiksowym akcentem;)

Steve Reed said...

I love how the little kid is doing the dog obstacle course. :)

Thérèse said...

How fun to be there, observe and photograph.