Sunday, October 27, 2019

More Seasonal Sightings


Jack-o-lanterns are making an appearance at this time of year.  Many of them are made of ceramics so the owners don't have to do any of that messy carving.


However occasionally I'll see one of the real kind.  This one was lovingly carved to give it a huge Halloween grin.

I also spotted this rather unfortunate witch who appears to have misjudged her landing abilities.


I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I have photos from my recent visit to the Very Large Array.

10 comments:

RedPat said...

I've seen a few creatures that have flown into poles and trees too and they always give me a chuckle! ;-)

Kate said...

I like your seasonal sightings!

Thérèse said...

I miss all that...

William Kendall said...

I like these.

Bill said...

The crashing witch is funny.
Great finds, Sharon.

Kay said...

I love the witch. I've seen one like her around here, though not this year...so far.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Carving the pumpkin is half the fun I should think.. not that I can say that from personal experience Sharon 😉 The squished witch made me smile 😊

Catalyst said...

I was out taking some Halloween pictures today. Later this week!

Revrunner said...

I guess I should photograph the skeleton that now greets people as they enter my local gym. :-)

Steve Reed said...

You have lots of Halloween decorations to choose from, photographically!