Sunday, September 1, 2019

Theme Day: Red


I have literally hundreds of photos of red flowers but, I thought that was a little to easy.  So, I went scouring through my photo files to see if I could find something different for today's theme.  I found this photo that I took at the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art for an exhibit of art works by Betty Saar.  This particular piece appealed to me I think because of the color and the wonderful shadow it threw on the red wall.  The piece itself is also red.  So it's red on red!

To see other visions of red, click here.

7 comments:

William Kendall said...

Good take!

Rob Siemann said...

Love it!

Steve Reed said...

At first I thought it was a biplane!

Bill said...

Perfect for the theme. Excellent choice, Sharon.

RedPat said...

I like the pic and I really like the piece too, Sharon! Good one for the theme!

Tamera said...

Great shot! Very eye catching.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Brilliant shot for the theme Sharon.. love the shadow composition 💙