Monday, September 9, 2019

California Deamin'


As I not so patiently await some cooler temperatures here in the desert southwest, my mind keeps drifting back to those warm days and cool nights I spent in California last month.  Maybe if I feature some photos from California, the weather gods will have mercy and reduce us from these extreme heat temperatures.  So, here are some of my favorite waterlily photos from my recent trip to beautiful southern California.  I think the lavender ones are my favorite.


The yellow ones have a delicate look to them.


The white ones have hints of color at the tips of the petals.


And, like all flowers, the bees love them too!
Ahhh...I'm feeling that cool sea breeze!

7 comments:

Andy said...

It is easy to see why these waterlily flowers are your favorites... they are beautiful.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gorgeous shots Sharon.. lovely memories to cool you down. I really hope you have a break in the weather soon 💧

RedPat said...

They always seem to be magical floating around on the water! Beautiful, Sharon!

William Kendall said...

These are very pretty!

Bill said...

These are beautiful, Sharon and the light on them is perfect.

Steve Reed said...

Beautiful! Nice and crisp and colorful.

Karl said...

Wonderful pics, Sharon !