Sunday, August 25, 2019

Alone Among the Crowd


I wonder if this lady knows she's being watched!  I snapped this inside the cafe in the lobby of the Renaissance Hotel in downtown Phoenix.  This one wall is covered with this crowd of people doing all sorts of things.  It's an interesting collection of characters.  I could spend some time looking at them all.

P.S. I went to see a movie yesterday called "Where'd You Go, Bernadette" starring Cate Blanchett.  I LOVED it.  Such an interesting story about life's challenges, sacrifice, family, artistic passion and love.  And, it's told with humor and adventure.  I highly recommend it.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  Of all the Italian villas I toured last May, the one I'm featuring stands out as the biggest, most opulent and quirkiest.

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That is a very pretty photo with all those people behind!

Andy said...

Wow... the wall has so much going on. My compliments to the artist.

Bill said...

What a great wall, I love it. Well done!

RedPat said...

That is a great catch with the woman in there, Sharon!

Karl said...

Wonderful shot, Sharon !

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Lots of detail in this one Sharon, wonder how long it took to complete!

William Kendall said...

Quite eye catching, Sharon!

Steve Reed said...

That is a TERRIFIC backdrop for a photo. Nice job!

OFFER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.