Monday, July 1, 2019

Theme Day: Blue


Well, it's the first of July.  We've used up half of 2019 already.  Gosh, those months went by fast.  As most of you know, the first of the every month is "theme day" for us City Daily Photo Bloggers and today's colorful theme is "Blue".  I took this photo back in April when Berridge Nursery had that art show I posted about.  I saved this shot especially for the July theme.  If you are in the market for some deep blue pottery, you know where to go!  I must admit, it is a color that appeals to me.

Other City Daily Photo shades of blue can be followed here.

14 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Well seen!

Karl said...

I like blue flower vases, good choice for the theme, Sharon !

Andy said...

Good choice for blue theme day. The blue colours brighten up my day.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gorgeous Sharon, it does appeal to me very much. It is a colour seen in my garden also 💙

Steve Reed said...

That IS a really good color for plant pots. We have one about the same shade (though not as nice as those).

RedPat said...

The plants really pop out from that color, Sharon!

Small City Scenes said...

I like the blue pots too. Very striking
MB

Bill said...

Those blue pots are such a pretty sight. Great photo, Sharon.

Vicki said...

Great looking pots, I'd like one to put some bright yellow flowers in!

Azka Kamil said...

awesome article.
thanks for sharing :)

Catalyst said...

Yep! That's blue, all right.

William Kendall said...

Wonderful shade of blue, too!

BarbRad said...

It's a beautiful shade of blue. It goes surprisingly well with the greens inside the planters.

Jack said...

Blue? Yup. You nailed it.