Friday, June 28, 2019

Camelback Commons


When I saw that photo of the big, golden Buddha in yesterday's post, it reminded me that I had taken several other photos on the day I took that one.  In order to get the Buddha shot, I pulled into the 15 minute parking zone at an office complex called Camelback Commons. Above is a photo from behind that office complex where a fun little play field has been set up so that any stressed out office workers can take a break and play a game or two of "corn-hole".


Walking through the complex's center, I discovered that in addition to the four floors above ground, this complex went a few floors underground as well.  This photo looks down into the open courtyard.    The railing around this area is made of glass and let me tell walking up to it to get this shot made my stomach do a flop.  It looks like you could step right off the edge and tumble down below.


This last photo is looking straight down.  (I took it after I steadied myself.)  A pleasant little courtyard below includes a garden and a bubbling fountain.

6 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Looks amazing Sharon but my tummy did a flop just thinking about 😊 Happy weekend ✨

Bill said...

It reminds me of looking in to a dollhouse. :)

RedPat said...

I would be there shaking beside you, Sharon!

Steve Reed said...

Oh yeah, that gives me vertigo too! I like the corn hole playing field, though.

William Kendall said...

The interior is fascinating!

Catarina said...

I would feel dizzy as well... : )))