Sunday, June 30, 2019

Beware of the Dog....


...but, the lions are harmless.

I found this house while cruising around one of our historic neighborhoods.  These people certainly have an affinity for statues of lions.  There are six of them on top of pillars lining the driveway with two giant ones at either end.  And, those are just the lions I can see behind that fence.  There were two "Beware of Dog" signs, one on the garage door and one hanging on the fence.  I took the photo from across the street so I didn't disturb the dog, wherever it was.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm showing one of the biggest highlights of my recent trip to Italy.

9 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh that made me laugh Sharon 😀 that's quite a dramatic entrance, wonder what kind of dog it was 😉

Andy said...

Clyde Beatty's former residence? If you remember him you will be giving away you age. ⎦˚◡˚⎣

Steve Reed said...

Hmmmm. That's an awful lot of predators!

Karl said...

With all these lions the dog is unemployed.

RedPat said...

I wonder what the interior looks like? ;-)

Bill said...

The dog is probably frightened to be near the lions. :)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I would say these people do not want visitors. Between the lions, dogs and the heavy locked gate, the message seems very clear!

peppylady (Dora) said...

I would guess there the unfriendly type.
Coffee is on

William Kendall said...

Definitely not someone who's overly social.