Sunday, May 26, 2019

Wildlife World


I haven't been out to Wildlife World in a very long time.  I need to make a point of going there again. It's located way out on the far west side of the Phoenix Metro Area in the town of Litchfield Park.  That makes it a bit of a day trip to go out there.  They have an excellent selection of animals like this handsome green parrot.


They have a few big cats to admire from afar.


Some zebras relaxing in the sun.


And one of my favorites, the meerkats.  They look like such rascals.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  Let's go Surfin'. 

6 comments:

Andy said...

Nice closeup of the tiger. It is always worth while to revisit a zoo. It's a great opportunity to learn more about the animals and nature.

biebkriebels said...

My favourite is also the Meerkat. Had it on my blog aswell!

Steve Reed said...

Those zebras look well-fed!

William Kendall said...

The tiger is my favourite.

Bill said...

Great shots, Sharon. The tiger is awesome.

Thérèse said...

Glad that it still exists.