Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Tulips & An Evening Flight


William of Ottawa Daily Photo has been posting some terrific photos of all the tulips in his beautiful city, so I thought I'd post my own tulip photo.  Tulips don't grow so well in this desert environment so I only get to see them when they are in a vase!  I thought this arrangement was quite attractive.


Later this evening I'll be hopping on a jet plane and heading toward Europe.  After a short change of planes in London, I'm of to Milan Italy.  I'll be back the first week of June.  During that time I might be unavailable to comment on your sites, so don't think I've forgotten about you all.  I will have posts scheduled while I'm gone.  I dug into my archives and came up with some photos to keep the blog occupied while I'm away.

11 comments:

Karl said...

A very nice tulip arrangement.
Have a fun time in Europe, Sharon !

biebkriebels said...

Have a nice time in Milan!

Andy said...

Have a great trip. Enjoy.

Catarina said...

That is a nice arrangement!
Have a wonderful time in Italy.
:)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love the tulips Sharon, I have some in a vase too 🌷 Have a brilliant time in Europe ✨

William Kendall said...

Lovely tulips, Sharon! Have a safe journey.

Thérèse said...

I wish you the best in Milan.

Bill said...

Lovely tulips, Sharon. Have a wonderful and safe time in Milan.

RedPat said...

Have a wonderful Time, Sharon! I had some tulips inside and they lasted quite a while!

Catalyst said...

buon viaggio!

Steve Reed said...

Milan! Cool! Can't wait to hear about it!