Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The Living Room


The living room of this house is dominated by eight large Andy Warhol prints above a fireplace.  I love the Native American rug under the sofa and chairs.


Behind the sofa was a very long dining table made of one slab of wood.  I really like how the split in the wood was kept in the table and just braced so it wouldn't split more.





























Beyond the dining table above was another door leading to another outdoor courtyard with a fountain and desert plants.

Tomorrow....the kitchen.

8 comments:

Thérèse said...

Very unique.

RedPat said...

I think I could be happy in this house! ;-)

Steve Reed said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL table. I wonder if crumbs would fall down into that split in the wood? Of course, if this household is anything like ours, they never use their dining table anyway!

William Kendall said...

I like this place very much.

Judy Ryer said...

very nice!

Lois said...

I am enjoying this tour! The table is amazing.

Bill said...

That is a beautiful place, I really like it.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Fabulous! Love that dining table Sharon, unique. Could get a fair few people comfortably around it ✨