Thursday, April 4, 2019

The Kitchen


Crossing into the kitchen area my eyes were drawn to this pretty bouquet of daffodils sitting on the kitchen counter.


And, on the kitchen table is that bouquet of sunflowers that I used for my "yellow" post on the first of the month.  Above the table are two more Any Warhol prints.


Here is a closer look.


I loved the way the dishes were stacked on open shelves next to the table.  And those wonderful Kachina heads were perfect for this room.































Along a long hallway leading to another section of the house that was closed to visitors, was a collection of botanical photographs all framed alike and so perfectly hung in neat rows.

Tomorrow, garden attractions.

8 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The owner has great taste Sharon. Apart from the excellent art, fresh flowers are a lovely touch ✨

biebkriebels said...

It looks lovely with all the art around.

Catarina said...

That's quite a house!

RedPat said...

I love this place!

William Kendall said...

Such a beautiful place, Sharon!

Judy said...

It could be an art museum! So lovely!

Bill said...

What a beautiful place, it has a museum like atmosphere. Nice photos, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

I wonder whose botanical photos those are? They look intriguing. I never knew Andy Warhol did Southwestern-themed prints!