Saturday, April 6, 2019

Garden Lunch


Last weekend, my friend Glenda and I had lunch on the patio of the Hermosa Inn.  I like to dine here every spring to take in the spectacular landscaping around the garden.  This year was no exception to the superb standard they have set.


We sat right next to the fountain under this huge tree.  In fact, that is our empty table to the left of this photo.


The flowers were amazing as usual.  You can see that there were quite a variety to admire.  Daisies, petunias, snapdragons and I'm sure others I'm not recognizing.  It was a beautiful day in a beautiful setting.

10 comments:

Andy said...

The gardens are such a wonderful sight.

biebkriebels said...

I like that to have lunch or diner outside on a tarrace. Makes it always special.

RedPat said...

You would never think that you were in the desert. Beautiful.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Glorious spring. What a lovely setting for lunch Sharon, blooming marvelous 😉

Steve Reed said...

Their snapdragons look so amazing. Mine, from last year, never bloomed. I'm hoping they come through this year. (They lasted all winter outside!)

Karl said...

Looks like a lovely place, with so many wonderful flowers !

Bill said...

The garden looks like a lovely place to eat. All those flowers are so pretty to see.

William Kendall said...

Such beautiful flowers!

Alicia said...

QUE HERMOSURA DE FLORES!!!
PRECIOSAS.
SALUDITOS

Catarina said...

Fabulous place!
I would have brunch there every weekend!!