Wednesday, March 13, 2019

More Art, More Temptations


Here are a few more of the pretty (and very tempting) items that were for sale at the Scottsdale Arts Festival last weekend.

Above is a set of wooden bowls that were beautifully decorated with bright patterns by Rebecca Wilson.

To the left is a great print of a rooster.  Wouldn't that look great in a kitchen with an space for it?  You can see it even won a ribbon.  The rooster and other works were created by Stephen and Bonnie Harmston.
















Above is a whimsical sculpture of a bull made from quite a few golf clubs. I didn't catch the artists name on that one.

To the left is a metal sculpture by John Benedict.  It really is a beautiful piece.




























This last one was another glass vendor.  I always get caught by the glass art.  These pretty objects were created by Ken and Ingrid Hanson.

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

I like that metal sculpture the most!

RedPat said...

I love those bowls. They are so beautiful that I probably would not use them but would have them on display.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I agree the glass pieces are gorgeous Sharon but oh la! The John Benedict sculpture is incredible.. hardly minimalist though 😉

William Kendall said...

The Benedict sculpture is my favourite of these.

Catarina said...

I like the bowls. I would buy some.
: )

Judy Ryer said...

What fun to get to see all these beautiful things!

Bill said...

The bowls are gorgeous and are my favorite. All of the art is beautiful and it must have been nice to see and photograph it.

Steve Reed said...

I love the bull made from the golf clubs! That's clever!

Jack said...

I would be looking carefully at the bowl set and the glass. Not that I need anything, but that sometimes doesn't stop me from buying stuff.