Sunday, February 10, 2019

Ultracontemporary Fashion


There was a second exhibit at the art museum that I wanted to see.  This one was all about fashion.  Ultracontemporary fashion that is.  Actually, I'd call it pretty far out.  However, this outfit by Gucci was pretty eye catching.  It is described as a whimsical garment of colorful wool felt with a trope l'oeil ruffle.

I'll show you some of the other pieces from this show in the future.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm visiting another Arizona mining town.

9 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It's an eye-catching outfit Sharon, I rather like it, I bet it would look fabulous on a tall slim gorgeous woman.. not a shorty like moi 😀

Andy said...

You call it pretty fart out. lol typo?

biebkriebels said...

Well Mr. Gucci likes bright colours :)

RedPat said...

I think I'll pass on this one, Sharon!

Judy Ryer said...

Not being a fashionista myself, as you may well know, I would not wear such an outfit. But I wouldn't mind seeing others wear it. I'll just stick to my bluejeans.

William Kendall said...

That's quite out there!

Bill said...

The wearer would definitely be noticed. Far out indeed. :)

Catalyst said...

I'm with your sister and the blue jeans. Must be something in the water up here! :D

Steve Reed said...

I DO like that outfit! At least it seems just practical enough to actually wear!