Friday, February 1, 2019

Theme Day: White


The theme for February 1st is White and I chose those wonderful big sails that soar over SkySong, the ASU Scottsdale Innovation Center.  I've featured this place a few times before.  The center has grown amazingly quickly so those white sails are getting harder and harder to get a clear view to photograph.  But, if I stand underneath I can look straight up.


They are beautiful and can be seen from far away even though the buildings surrounding them are growing quickly.  I love the way they look.

To see White represented from around the world, click here.


11 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Appropriate to the theme.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Fabulous first perspective Sharon, perfect for today's theme ✨

Catarina said...

I like them, too!

RedPat said...

I like them a lot, Sharon! Good choice for the theme!

Steve Reed said...

Reminds me of the roof of the Denver airport! (Smaller scale, of course!)

William Kendall said...

Well chosen! They remind me of a structure here.

Amy said...

I'm sure it's a good place to shelter under when it's hot too.

Bill said...

How unique, I like them. Perfect for the theme, Sharon.

Lois said...

They are beautiful and perfect for the theme! We have a pedestrian bridge here that looks similar to that.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Great perspective on that first photo! Kind of reminds me of the Denver airport.

Jim said...

Perfect shots for theme day.