Sunday, February 24, 2019

Stormy Skies


When I made that short errand on Friday, I took the opportunity to snap a few more stormy-sky photos while I was out.  The gray cloud really makes the white of that house stand out.


Here is a favorite house of mine.  It's located very near the Hermosa Inn not far from where I live.  Those rustic doors and open windows lead to a courtyard perfect for relaxing when the weather is right.  I love that adobe style brick too.


The desert landscaped yard next to the house looked quite attractive with that gray sky background.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm following up on my visit to the Cloisters.

7 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Yes that looks like rain on the way.

Catarina said...

We have a wind storm alert. 100km/h. It has not started yet. I am wondering: should I leave the house now or just wait... : )

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It certainly does make the white pop! Gorgeous second pic and love the Arizona style garden ✨

RedPat said...

So different from your usual lighting, Sharon!

Steve Reed said...

That second house is great. Looks like a flashback to the 1800s!

William Kendall said...

Dramatic skies!

Bill said...

I love the dramatic sky and the weathered doors of the second house. Such a different view from the usual. Nice photos, Sharon.