Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Theme Day: Photo of the Year


Happy New Year!

Here it is the first of the month and the first day of the year 2019!  On the first day of the new year, City Daily Photo Bloggers post their favorite photo from the year before.  I'm going to choose this one that I posted earlier
 last month.  I posted a lot of pretty photos of nature and architecture but, this one I think is my favorite.  I was so lucky to have spotted that young lady sitting at her computer through the window of an art gallery.  

Click here to see other photos of the year from around the world.

14 comments:

Thérèse said...

Happy New Year Sharon!
Such a fabulous picture!

Karl said...

Beautiful picture !
Happy New Year 2019, Sharon !

biebkriebels said...

Excellent photo! A Happy New year.

Maria Rodrigues said...

Wonderful photo!
To you and your family I wish a Happy New Year !!!
May it be a year of peace, love and health.
Many greetings and a big hug
Maria de
Divagar Sobre Tudo um Pouco

Kate said...

And, she looks like an interesting young woman, one I'd like to meet.

Judy Ryer said...

I like that one too. Happy New Year!

RedPat said...

A great choice, Sharon! Happy New Year! You were up commenting early today!

Lowell said...

This is absolutely superb and the really nice thing is that we get to see other photos of similar quality all through the year...I shall look forward to all of your excellent photos in 2019!

William Kendall said...

A wonderful choice!

Bill said...

A wonderful choice, Sharon.

Unknown said...

Yes, this is a great one!

BarbRad said...

Nice one! The art inside was so convincing it had me wondering if she was sitting outside, but that didn't make sense in the context. Such window scenes always make me wonder about the people inside and what their lives are like. Happy New Year!

Steve Reed said...

Happy New Year! That IS a great shot. The lighting is beautiful.

Jack said...

I remember this photo. It is a winner. Have a very happy new year, Sharon.