Monday, January 7, 2019

The View Out the Window


I was shopping at Crate & Barrel at Scottsdale Fashion Square a while ago when I noticed the nice view out the window.  Scottsdale Fashion Square is a huge shopping center that is located on both sides of Camelback Road with many shops located in the overpass across the road.  In fact, there are actually two places where the center crosses roads, one here (on the right but not seen in this shot) and one that crosses Goldwater Blvd (also not seen in this photo).  Crate & Barrel is a two story store and I'm on the second floor at the level that crosses the street.  Out the window you can see the buildings of the Scottsdale Waterfront.  Here is a picture of those buildings from the waterfront side.

8 comments:

Andy said...

Wow! I wish I had a big majestic window like that.

biebkriebels said...

Nice view indeed.

Steve Reed said...

Nice view! I love Crate & Barrel. It's interesting how we can always manage to find a need for more crates or more barrels, LOL!

RedPat said...

I like that sunny view - It seems we have had little sunshine here lately!

William Kendall said...

Excellent view!

Lowell said...

Fantastic place and fantastic photo! This is not Scottsdale/Camelback Road as I remember it. At that intersection there was a huge vineyard and you could pick your own grapes for 5 cents a pound or buy a bag full for 10 cents a pound. I wish I could visit there someday but my somedays are going quickly,

Bill said...

That is an awesome view!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Fabulous street view Sharon, the water front buildings were a surprise, I didn't realise you had a canal system there ✨