Sunday, January 6, 2019

Row of Clubs


This is close to where I took yesterday's photo of all the bar stools in downtown Phoenix.  Those stools were located right around the corner down there on the right.  Across the street, that big brown building is Symphony Hall.  There is a row of night clubs and bars along this street and I've walked passed them a few times after a performance at Symphony Hall and I have to weave my way through the crowds of people waiting to get in one of the clubs.


Here is a closer look at the three bars down on the end of the block.  Directly behind me is where all that construction is going on that I featured on Friday.  I wonder if there will be any changes made to this noisy night club scene once there are condos located across the street.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm visiting another New York place for the first time.

6 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Hi Sharon, happy New Year. Have just been back to catch up on all the posts I missed, loooove the shot you picked for the theme, such an arty image.. literally ✨

Judy Ryer said...

I like the looks of that building with the red porches. I wouldn't want to live across from all those clubs but I bet there are lots of folks who would enjoy that very much.

Bill said...

I imagine the people that frequent those bars will love living close to them if they can afford it.

Steve Reed said...

I would hope that whoever buys those condos will do so with an open mind about their neighbors. Cities need their nightlife!

RedPat said...

Probably the new residents will start complaining and there will be issues!

William Kendall said...

Quite colourful.