Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Mystery Photos


I have an old Sony digital camera with three really nice lenses but I haven't used it in a few years.  It's too big and bulky and my little Nikon does everything I need it to do.  However, this last weekend, I decided to get out the Sony and shoot a few macro photos of some flowers I bought.  I had to recharge the batteries and reset the date and time but I finally got it ready to take the shots.


I took about 18 shots of the flowers and then downloaded the photos to my computer and these three photos were in the group I downloaded.


I checked the date on them and they were taken May 20, 2017.  I have no idea what they are.  They are a complete mystery to me.  I have a pretty good memory but, I have no recollection of taking these photos.  I'm not even sure what this is.  It looks like  a big bowl of broken glass but I can't imagine why I would have had or seen a bowl of broken glass.  It's just a mystery.

12 comments:

biebkriebels said...

I like those mysteries, that second one looks very good :)

Andy said...

Your camera is haunted. (Ͼ˳Ͽ) Better call "Ghost Busters".

Steve Reed said...

How bizarre! I love stumbling across little mysteries like this. Could it be crushed ice in a drink, maybe?

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh no now I have to know Sharon. It definitely looks like shards of plastic or could it be ice? Excellent macros whatever it might be 😀

RedPat said...

I was thinking ice , maybe because it is so cold here.

Catarina said...

I would be very curious as well.
A bowl of crystals!

Thérèse said...

A flask??
Nice macro.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Only plave I use my DSLR is around the churches I visit, other times it's the compact I can put in my pocket fo my Iphone

Bill said...

I like mysteries, there is an answer somewhere, Sharon. I thought it was ice too.

Catalyst said...

I immediately thought ice in a cocktail. But maybe I'm just thirsty.

William Kendall said...

I'm also thinking ice.

LuiZ FernandoS said...

i think of an art exhibition