Thursday, January 31, 2019

Broken Shutters


There is a parking garage near the Scottsdale Civic Center that I hardly ever use but one day recently I parked there and that's when I saw these windows with the wooden shutters on the back side of a building that used to be a restaurant.  The building is vacant right now and has been for quite a while.



The wooden shutters are in various states of decay but they make interesting photos, don't you think?


If anyone ever moves into this building, I wonder if they will fix these windows or just leave them looking rustic and old.

12 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That doesn't look good, sad it is in such decay.

Karl said...

Ohhh....
But the photos are very nice !

Andy said...

Badly in need of TLC.

Stefan Jansson said...

Looks great. If you were to create a monochorme photo you could print it, frame it and hang it on a wall.

Thérèse said...

See what I found: the same window in Jan. 2009... How fun!

RedPat said...

They sure make for a good pic, Sharon!

Judy Ryer said...

I love old windows and these are very photogenic.

Bill said...

They make a great photo, Sharon. I like Stefan's suggestion.

William Kendall said...

They do need TLC.

Catalyst said...

So sad to see such disrepair.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh they look a sad Sharon.. but really photogenic too 😉

Steve Reed said...

Oh, I love those! Such character!