Thursday, December 27, 2018

Check-In Day


We checked in to the Arizona Biltmore last Friday, a day that was very overcast and a bit chilly.  You can tell from the photos I posted yesterday that the clouds didn't last long.  It was beautiful blue skies the rest of the weekend.  This view above is looking toward the main building from the building we stayed in.


This view is the opposite direction looking at the building where our room was located.  I roamed the grounds Friday afternoon and snapped a few photos....


...and then again on Saturday to snap a few more with the sun shining brightly.  

10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Sun makes such a huge difference on a photo!

Lowell said...

I must admit I'm a bit envious of your experience here. It is such a gorgeous place. I'll bet the rooms were equally magnificent and the food delicious! I'd never want to go home!

RedPat said...

I think this must have been a wonderful treat, Sharon!

William Kendall said...

Sunlight really makes a difference!

Judy Ryer said...

It's interesting how a cloudy sky can change the feel of a place or a picture or even the mood of the person.

Bill said...

What a nice place to stay at and enjoy.

Catalyst said...

I love that sculpture. I don't think it was there when I last visited.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Looks like a really beautiful property!

Steve Reed said...

I'm glad the sun came out!

Jack said...

My vote is for the day when the skies were blue.