Thursday, November 1, 2018

Theme Day: Friend


Today is the first of the month so it's theme day for City Daily Photo Bloggers and this month's theme is "Friend".  Instead of one friend, I'm showing two friends.  These are my two travel companions on my recent trip to New York.  On the left is Julie who many of you know from the former Scottsdale Daily Photo blog and on the right is Julie's mother Glenda.  I've traveled with these two ladies many times sometimes with one or the other and sometimes with both.  Nothing beats a good travel friend.

Oh and by the way, this is a photo of the three of us at dinner in New York at the delicious JoJo Restaurant!   That was one fantastic meal.

If you would like to see friends of other City Daily Photo Bloggers, click here.

16 comments:

biebkriebels said...

A pretty photo!

Catarina said...

You are lucky to have those great friends.
: )

Kate said...

Three lovely female friends. I have noticed that you have been cyberfriends as well since I have read your blogs. Carry on and enjoy one another's friendship as I enjoy our cyber friendship as well. May November, 2018 be a good month for all of us. I am curious to see if this comment post since 95% of my comments today on other posts have not succeed!

William Kendall said...

Well chosen for the theme!

Bill said...

Good friends are priceless! A very nice photo indeed and great for the theme. Have a nice new month, Sharon!

RedPat said...

How lucky you are to have such good friends who like to travel too, Sharon! Good one!

Karl said...

As Bill said, good friends are priceless.
Nice photo for the theme, Sharon.

Judy Ryer said...

Great picture!

Sandi said...

:)

A happy day!

Lois said...

A wonderful post for the theme Sharon. It's nice to have good friends like this!

BarbRad said...

You are fortunate to have travel companions that came from online contacts. I have met one of my cyber friends a couple of times when she passed through my area. So far we've never traveled together. She enjoys camping more than I do now.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Noting beats a good meal with friends

Lowell said...

What a fine-looking trio...you are fortunate to have such close friends. And they are fortunate to have you as a friend! I'm sure you give more than you receive and such friendship is a gift beyond measure!

Catalyst said...

A nice trio.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Looooove this shot Sharon, good friends are priceless ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™

Jack said...

Nice to see the three of you. Hi, Julie. Hi, Julie's Mom. And, of course, hi, Sharon.