Sunday, November 18, 2018

Observing Refections


I was sitting at a table at the gelato store at Biltmore Fashion Park when I noticed the reflections on the building across the street.  I used the zoom to zero-in on on specific level.  That glass was so clean it made a crisp, clear reflection.


The whole building is big glass box with little levels to make it more interesting.  I'm glad I had the camera handy while I was enjoying a scoop of Nutella gelato!

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  Take a look at "City Dreams".

11 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That is a pretty reflection!

Andy said...

Nice one. The reflection is crystal clear.

Lowell said...

What impresses me about these photos is their crispness and sharpness. A delight to look at. Amazing you got things so sharp when zooming in. You must have very steady hands!

Catarina said...

Nice shots. The first one is really great.

Steve Reed said...

Glass buildings can do amazing things with reflections of sky and all the surrounding archirecture and plantings. A good architect considers all that as he/she is making his/her plans!

Bill said...

I love your first image, it's well composed.

Maria Rodrigues said...

Great photos.
Maria
Divagar Sobre Tudo um Pouco

RedPat said...

The first pic is fabulous, Sharon!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Fabulous reflections Sharon, I'm not sure if you would get any reflections in my windows right now.. I'm waiting until the last drop of rain falls before I clean them, don't want to waste energy 😀 Nutella gelato.. oooh la!

William Kendall said...

Good reflections!

boromax said...

Terrific photos!