Thursday, November 22, 2018

Being Thankful


Today is Thanksgiving here in the good ole’ USA.  People will be getting together with family and friends to enjoy a day of cooking and eating.  It’s also a day to give thanks for our blessings no matter how grand or humble they may be.  I feel like I have many blessings to be thankful for but, let me give a special thanks to all of you, my readers.  Starting this blog a little over 10 years ago has been so enriching to my life.  I find that I take advantage of more public events and belong to more museums and organizations than I ever have before.  I enjoy scouring my city for interesting scenes to photograph and share with all of you.  But, most of all, I’m really thankful for the blogging friends I’ve made around the world.  Some of you I’ve met in person and some I’ve never met but still feel close to.  So, on this day of thanks, I say THANK YOU to all of you!  

11 comments:

biebkriebels said...

We don't know this festive, but thanks for sharing your blog with me and many others.

Andy said...

All the best on Thanksgiving. That is one awesome photo that you have posted today.

RedPat said...

Have a wonderful day Sharon! You are the first blogger I check each day and always look forward to your posts. Happy Thanksgiving!

Catarina said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your family and friends and the delicious food all of you prepared for this day.

:)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The feeling is entirely mutual Sharon, it's been a real pleasure seeing Phoenix Arizona, and your many 'sojourns' through your lens. Happy Thanksgiving, have a happy day ✨

William Kendall said...

Lovely, Sharon! Happy Thanksgiving!

Karl said...

What a fantastic image !
Happy Thanksgiving, Sharon !

Catalyst said...

Thanks to you for visiting all of those museums and events I never seem to get to. It gives me a good glimpse. And happy thanksgiving.

Bill said...

What a beautiful image. Happy Thanksgiving, Sharon !

Lowell said...

You explained well why you enjoy and celebrate this day. I'm thinking that in a sense, you've shared the thoughts of many of us. And you said it just perfectly. I'm also thankful for the many good friends I've made through the blogging and I'm most pleased with our friendship! May it continue to grow and flourish!: And what a gorgeous post to utilize to shoe what this all means.

Steve Reed said...

And we're thankful for you and the wonderful images you share of your city! The Chamber of Commerce should subsidize your blog!