Monday, October 29, 2018

Pumpkin Land, Part One



I went to the Desert Botanical Garden yesterday to see their 2018 "Strange Garden" displays that are set up for Halloween.  The event was only scheduled for the evenings of the 26th and 27th so I had my fingers crossed that they would still be there.

First up, a cute couple out for stroll with their toddler in the stroller.




















Here's a couple of "kids" on their skate board and tricycle.


This fellow appears to be doing yoga!


A couple of young lovers were spotted sitting on a rock and holding hands.


This youngster is jumping rope.  

I'll have a few more of these adorable pumpkins tomorrow.  

12 comments:

Andy said...

I love the display. Looks like the gardens have very creative people working there.

biebkriebels said...

There is a lot you can do with pumpkins, I like that last one!

Karl said...

Very creative, love them all !

RedPat said...

I love these, Sharon!

Lowell said...

Very cute. Like in so many families, the kids take after their parents. My fave is the pumpkin jumpin' rope! BTW, when I click on your name, I get your Google page and that's why I commented on a post from last April (there was no date indicated and I assumed that was a new post). I think I've figured out how to get to your current post now, though.

William Kendall said...

Yes, that jumping rope one is my favourite.

Lois said...

Such a creative display! The first one is my favorite.

Steve Reed said...

Love the meditating pumpkin!

Judy Ryer said...

That's cute!

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Do like that great use of pumpkins

Bill said...

These are great, Sharon. Very creative indeed!

Catalyst said...

Fascinating.