Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween


I found a pop-up Halloween store at the Scottsdale Fashion Square a few weeks ago and I went inside to see what they had and found some pretty scary stuff inside.


All of these horrific looking creatures were triggered by movement and would growl and snarl and pour out hideous laughter as you walked past.






























If I had seen things like this when I was a little kid out trick-or-treating, I don't think I'd ever go out again.  Dark nights and scraggly, leafless trees were enough to scare me back then.

9 comments:

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Superb, they look great

Andy said...

Love it.
It is going to be a fun evening here. I am handing out treats tonight.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Yikes! The clown last shot would scar Aimee for life 😱😀😀

RedPat said...

A house I walk by has the exact same one as that last one - part of their extensive display - and it is creepy to me even in the daylight!

William Kendall said...

Plus it's a clown, and clowns are evil.

This being a government town, the homes of the various leaders are the subject of photos in tomorrow's paper with trick or treaters turning up and the PM and the opposition leaders giving out candy.

Catarina said...

Well done!!

Lowell said...

One of the nice things about living in a 55+ community is that we don't have to worry about being hassled all night with the words, "Trick or treat!"

I know I'm getting to be an old crank but we have so much blood shed in our land every day by people shooting each other I just can't get excited about supposedly scary ghost figures and this annual celebration of horror and death. It's all become too real!

Bill said...

That clown is one scary looking creature.

Catalyst said...

I'm not sure that it's a good thing that a kids event has been taken over by the adults. But then I'm pretty darned sure it's not a good thing that an adult government has been taken over by a kid. (sorry)