Sunday, August 26, 2018

Pop-Art Models

  Yesterday I mentioned the virtual reality films I experienced at the Phoenix Art Museum.  Today's photos are of the models that were set up for each one of the films we saw.  This one to the left is to go with the Andy Warhol film.





























This one was for the David Bowie/Ziggy Stardust film.

































And this one was for the Kenny Scharf Cosmic Cavern film.

I think they were all there to get you in the mood for what you were about to see.

The suit this mannequin is wearing would have blended right in with the psychedelic walls of that room I saw in the film.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm crashing a party in LA....sort of.

10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That is a nice addition to the films.

RedPat said...

I rather like that last outfit! I would have worn that in the day! ;-)

William Kendall said...

They're quite out there!

Judy Ryer said...

That looks like a fun visit!

Bill said...

Very flashy!

Amy said...

I am a huge Bowie and Warhol fan - love your photos.

Steve Reed said...

Fun! Andy Warhol made some very weird movies. I've never seen the other two.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Aren't they brilliant! I can see myself in the Ziggy stardust outfit Sharon 😀

Kate said...

Wouldn't it be fun tp wear the Warhol dress!!

Jack said...

Perfect, Sharon. Especially the Warhol Campbell Soup model.