Tuesday, August 7, 2018

A Look Inside


I have a few more photos from the tour of the Arizona Biltmore Hotel.  These doors open into the Sun Room where the mural I featured yesterday is located.


After viewing the murals, our tour went up to the second level where in one direction, we looked over the full length of the hotel's lobby.  It looks awfully quiet down there at this moment.  It was full of people when the tour ended.


This little alcove is in the opposite direction of where I took the photo above.  Those windows look over the Sun Room.  The guide told us that at one time the glass was gone and this area is where the orchestra would be located when they played for events down in the Sun Room.

8 comments:

Sandi said...

These shots are so beautiful!

My Bowie post is up. :)

Kate said...

Based on your photos, I think that I would enjoy a visit at the Biltmore!!

William Kendall said...

The architecture certainly appeals to me!

Karl said...

A very elegant environment.

RedPat said...

I really love this place, Sharon!

Bill said...

A very impressive place, I really like it.

Steve Reed said...

I like that rippled glass in the last picture.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Fabulous! There are definitely many Art Deco touches here Sharon, I would be very happy here ☺ Beautifully shown.