Thursday, July 19, 2018

Phoenix Public Market


The Phoenix Public Market is in exactly the same place it was 10 years ago and it's every bit as busy if not busier.  I used to live closer to the market so I went often.  Now I only make it over there once in a while usually in our cooler months.



It's a great place to pick up vegetables that are fresh from the farm. There are a lot of arts and crafts available too.  These baskets are perfect for vegetable and flower shopping.  I've found several holiday and birthday gifts here too.

7 comments:

biebkriebels said...

It is funny to see the differences with 10 years ago. Your photos have improved so much, I like the baskets and the carrots photos.

Steve Reed said...

Those are beautiful carrots!

RedPat said...

The carrots look so delicious! Ready to eat as is!

Judy Ryer said...

I like those baskets!

William Kendall said...

The baskets certainly catch the eye.

Bill said...

The baskets are really nice, I love them! Nice looking carrots too.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

This post made me want to go to the market and fill one of those fabulous baskets with veg and flowers Sharon, in fact if it ever stops raining I might just do that 😀