Friday, May 25, 2018

Funky Footwear


It's time once again for one of my crazy shoe collections and this one above just about wins the prize for real craziness.  I saw it in a shop window while on my trip to Seattle.  Anybody interested in giving these a try?


If you are looking to be about three inches taller, you might be interested in this number.  I keep wondering how you can walk up stairs in a shoe like this.  I suppose it might be good exercise, lifting your leg high enough to clear the next step.


Do you see that skull print in the fabric on the bow?  Do you suppose that means these shoes are "killers"?
































Here's a throwback to childhood.  Bunny slippers anyone?

Being a lover of shoes, I tend to peruse the shoe departments when I go shopping.  Seeing shoes like these always gives me something to chuckle about.

8 comments:

biebkriebels said...

You showed some pretty shoes, I am a shoe lover aswell, I could try the first one, only when I can sit somewhere and don't have to walk around. I am tall myself already, I don't need an extra height under my shoes...

Lowell said...

It matters not to me what people put on their feet but I do feel sorry for some of the women that I see wearing those spikes like the ones with the death heads. My favorite, as you would have guessed I'm sure, is the one with the bunny ears and tail. I wonder, though, are they more slippers than shoes? The really funny thing about all of them is, I'm sure, they are very expensive!

I once saw the closet (in a photo) of one of the characters of Sex and the City - she had a whole shoe store in that closet! She could have worn a different shoe every day for the rest of her life and not gone through them all!

Now, golf clubs? Well, that's a different story. You can never have enough of those!

Kate said...

My favourite is not hard to guess because it is probably the only one I could comfortably wear. Love the bunny!

Steve Reed said...

Those are hilarious. It's funny how women's shoes get so extreme, but men's are the same basic thing, year after year. Men don't seem to have the shoe infatuation that many women do, for whatever reason. To me, shoes are just something to protect my feet.

William Kendall said...

Very weird!

Judy Ryer said...

The only ones I could walk in...you guessed it, the bunny shoe.

RedPat said...

The bunny slippers are so cute!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh they made me smile Sharon, would love to see someone walking in them 😱