Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Building a Mountainside Mansion


I was driving around on Camelback Mountain recently a came across this construction site for building a new home on the side of the mountain.  You might think that where that fence is located is going to be where the home goes, but look closely above where all that equipment is located.  They are using some large and heavy equipment to level out a place for what will be built there.


Perhaps it will look similar to this one located nearby.  One thing is for certain, it will be impressive and expensive.

6 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That is rather impressive to remove a part of a mountain to built a house!

Andy said...

I am guessing that the view will be fantastic. ᒡ◯ᵔ◯ᒢ

Lowell said...

I'm thinking it's going to be up on the mountain. Just leveling that off is expensive and then add the cost of the home. I probably couldn't pay the electrical bill! Pretty though, just so long as the mountain doesn't come crumbling down! :)

RedPat said...

I bet they have a great view but no space for sprawling gardens that's for sure!

Judy Ryer said...

It kind of saddens me when I see a mountain being cut up for building. The owners will certainly be able to look down on everyone else.

William Kendall said...

That is a big job.