Thursday, March 1, 2018

Theme Day: Play



It's the first of the month again (where did the days go) and you know what that means.  It's theme day. And the theme for March is "Play".

My interruption of play is musical, as in "play me a tune".  I spotted this fellow last weekend playing for the folks strolling around the Shemer Art Center.  It was the beginning week for the center's "tiny homes" show,  an annual event where they feature different types of tiny living structures. This gentleman was playing some very pretty tunes on his guitar and entertaining the visitors.

To see other City Daily Photo Bloggers theme photos, click here.

15 comments:

Lowell said...

I like that guitar a lot! I'll bet his playing helped people living in "tiny" homes, but I cannot for the life of me understand why someone wants to live in such cramped quarters!

This is a very fine interpretation of the theme. Did he play you a tune, like 'My Old Illinois Home'?

Steve Reed said...

That counts as playing, for sure!

biebkriebels said...

Very nice photo and very appropriate to the theme.

Christine said...

That's a fancy guitar! I am so envious of those who can play an instrument as I'm useless!

Andy said...

Nice picture. The only thing missing is the music.

AsAeenBySusan said...

A clever interpretation of the theme. Well done.

Judy Ryer said...

Looks like he knows what he's doing. Lots of wires under him. Did you take some pictures of tiny homes. That would be fun to see.

William Kendall said...

I assumed playing music might turn up in this theme. Good shot!

RedPat said...

That is a good one for the theme, Sharon!
It is amazing that you never skated as a kid in Illinois. I think we spent every evening on the ice rink in my neighborhood in those days!

Bill said...

Perfect photo for the theme, Sharon. Nice shot of the guitar player.

Catalyst said...

Nice photo, Sharon.

Kate said...

Music, good music that is, in public spaces always lifts one's spirit.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Musical accompaniment makes most things more enjoyable ☺ perfect for the theme Sharon ✨

Thérèse said...

Nicely concentrated.

Jack said...

I dunno, Sharon. This guy looks like he is performing at a funeral.