Thursday, March 29, 2018

Mermaid Out of Water


The back garden of the home I've been showing you the past two days also contained some sculptures to enhance the area.  This little mermaid was found in one corner.  It's not exactly like the famous one in Denmark but close.



There was of course, a wonderful pool in the back yard with plenty of places to sit and relax.

I especially liked this huge tree that was giving the yard a lot of shade.  This part of Phoenix has a lot of fantastic old trees.

This sums up my post about this house.  I'll be posting some more photos from the other houses I visited.  Those homes were restricted to the gardens except for one that let us indulge in a visit to an artist's studio.  More to come.

10 comments:

Billy Blue Eyes said...

That is nice, a pleasant place to spend time

biebkriebels said...

I like that to have a peak insight those beautiful homes.

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Belas fotografias, gostei da sereia.
Um abraço e desejo-lhe uma Boa e Santa Páscoa.

Andarilhar
Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
O prazer dos livros

Steve Reed said...

I can't imagine a less likely place for a mermaid than Phoenix. Maybe Timbuktu!

I love that big tree.

RedPat said...

This place could be a grand resort. What a fabulous place to live, Sharon!

Christine said...

The pool area is a perfect oasis! Sweet mermaid sculpture!

William Kendall said...

The mermaid is quite a sight!

Lowell said...

Well, that's just about as nice as it can be. What a lovely place to relax, have a drink with friends, hop in the pool when things got too hot...

Bill said...

That place is gorgeous. I love the old tree giving off shade and the pool. What a beauty to hang out at, I love it!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

How I wish the mermaid had been by the pool Sharon 😀 I know what you mean about those big old trees, when it's as hot as it is there, and here, they can be lifesavers!