Saturday, December 16, 2017

Holiday Wreaths


I have a variety of holiday wreaths to show you today.  This one was for sale at Berridge Nursery.  It's made from some dried flowers.  I like it.  I might look to see if it goes on sale right after Christmas.  When I got my old wreath out, it was looking a little haggard.  It might be time for a new one.


This one was on a shop door and features Nova check ribbon (one of my favorite patterns) and some huge snowflakes.  That's a pretty one too.


This one was on the side of a house.  It's simple but perfect for the season.  I see a wire going to it so I think it lights up at night.  Even better.

11 comments:

Andy said...

The first one is beautiful. Here's wishing that it comes on sale for you.

Karl said...

These are very nice, Sharon !

Christine said...

These are wonderful wreaths! Hope you are able to find the first one in the sales!
I love the ribbon and the large snowflakes of the second!

Kate said...

I checked your link and decided that you really do need another wreath, based upon the date on your post! The wreath itself looks good but you need to treat yourself to a new one to enjoy for another ten years!! What fun to see all those different styles of wreaths!

Thérèse said...

The first one would be my choice but I like all kind of wreaths.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gosh they're super Sharon, love the one in the middle most ☺ Happy weekend.

RedPat said...

There is something about wreaths that really seems so festive and sets a holiday mood. Nice selection, Sharon!

Judy Ryer said...

I love that first one and it could also be used as a spring wreath.

Bill said...

The wreaths are beautiful. That is a nice display of the different wreaths. I hope you can get the one you like on sale. :)

Steve Reed said...

I like the first one, too. Is that Nova plaid the same as Burberry's trademark pattern?

William Kendall said...

They're very cheerful.